Monday, December 17, 2018

the satan comes again\...........................

lord help me please........................... i am afraid........................... afraid that he will come to my place again........................... afraid that he will come to office again........................... afraid he will harm my family........................... lord help me please........................... i am sorry i have a bad wish........................... kill him........................... so he will not be in this world........................... but seeing around........................... usually you take the good ones........................... and you left the bad ones........................... lord help me please........................... give him a good conscience'........................... so he will not do bad things agaiin........................... not harm me again........................... not harm others again ...........................

No comments: