Monday, December 17, 2018

that man......................

i get a very bad vibe...................... lord help me please...................... i am very afraid...................... i hope my insticnt is wrong...................... i hope you protect my family...................... my sis...................... my place...................... god help me please...................... i cant help it...................... this feeling ruins me...................... god help me please...................... i did stop things like that...................... meeting people...................... meeting strangers...................... i just use my own strength...................... my own power...................... to entertain myself...................... to make myself happy...................... in my bubble...................... i hope you are here...................... in it...................... my bubble ......................

No comments: