Monday, December 17, 2018

she asked me to go to pkl.............................

i dont know why i get angry............................. maybe there is a satan inside me............................. though the suggestion is good............................. she asked me to do silaturahim............................. to pa's family............................. thus it should not be broken............................. and i realize............................. that it has been awhile since i go to ngaliyan............................. lord help me please............................. make me go there............................. give me time............................. and intention............................. thus this entity do really go there............................. socializing............................. joking............................. in your way .............................

No comments: