Sunday, January 27, 2019

changing...............................

place me where there is no bad people............................... make me able to go around the globe............................... make me the host of travelling show............................... i know i have many prays............................... inlumited............................... and i dont remember them all............................... these two just pop in my head............................... so i will mention these two in my pray there............................... i hope i will remember the important ones............................... i have to be patient............................... i cant mention them all............................... or maybe i can............................... i dont know............................... lord i am confused............................... lord help me please............................... show me how to meet you ....................................

No comments: