Wednesday, January 16, 2019

it has been days……………………………………………………………………………….

this thing is error………………………………………………………………………………. but other can operate this………………………………………………………………………………. so I think something is wrong………………………………………………………………………………. is it my lappy………………………………………………………………………………. but in other places this lappy is ok………………………………………………………………………………. at pedurungan it works………………………………………………………………………………. in café it works………………………………………………………………………………. then what………………………………………………………………………………. does this office block me………………………………………………………………………………. maybe yes………………………………………………………………………………. they see my history………………………………………………………………………………. there I had downloaded many things………………………………………………………………………………. maybe that’s why it is happening………………………………………………………………………………. they block me………………………………………………………………………………. wna to go up there………………………………………………………………………………. to their office………………………………………………………………………………. but I am afraid………………………………………………………………………………. what if they confront me about what I had downloaded………………………………………………………………………………. that will be embarrassing ………………………………………………………………………………. so let it be………………………………………………………………………………. lets do this in places………………………………………………………………………………. in café………………………………………………………………………………. in pedurungan ……………………………………………………………………………….

No comments: