Wednesday, January 16, 2019

suddenly remember being followed by many satans.........................................................

when i was in college......................................................... mrh owed me money and he doesnt pay it back up to now......................................................... mrb borrowing harddisk and he doesnt return it till now......................................................... when i stayed in aunt......................................................... my old friend borrowed my tele......................................................... and he doesnt return it till now......................................................... when i was in menoreh......................................................... my lappy was stolen......................................................... then mro helped me pretending to be a police and threathened him......................................................... my lappy was back but not my files......................................................... when i was in tegalsari......................................................... my harddisk was stolen......................................................... when i was in pamularsih......................................................... my next door neighbor was robbed......................................................... when i was in kampungkali......................................................... my laundry got stolen so many times......................................................... my money and lappy were stolen......................................................... i hope all of these can pay my debt to you......................................................... now the satan stalking me......................................................... it is very scary......................................................... lord i am afraid......................................................... lord i love you......................................................... lord protect me please .........................................................

No comments: