Wednesday, January 23, 2019

it is raining..........................................

very heavy.......................................... i ride my motorbike.......................................... it feels so good.......................................... it has been a while since i enjoy reining.......................................... it feels as if lord bathe me.......................................... i hope all my sins are faded away.......................................... together with the lord's bathing me.......................................... i hope this sickness from raining has a disguise blessing.......................................... i hope this illness can wipe away all my sins.......................................... i hope lord always protect me.................................................................................... from all bad people that make me scared.......................................... from this moment on.......................................... i swear not to fear anything.......................................... but lord ..........................................

No comments: