Wednesday, January 23, 2019

weird ………………………………..

I take her home with my motor ……………………………….. and then I got flat tire ……………………………….. then she gets angry ……………………………….. she is furious to me ……………………………….. she points at me that I didn’t check my tires at morning ……………………………….. then I got it ……………………………….. what is the connection the tires in the morning with what happening now ……………………………….. morning tires are fine ……………………………….. the prove is that I survive to the office safely ……………………………….. flat tire has so many reasons ……………………………….. that has nothing to do with what happen in the morning ……………………………….. it could be the nails, the broken glass, or elseweird ……………………………….. after getting angry ……………………………….. she left me ……………………………….. ordering online taxi ……………………………….. magically ……………………………….. gone by the wind ………………………………..

No comments: