Saturday, February 23, 2019

I should be ok if she ask a lot of things………………………………………………

he is the almighty……………………………………………… lord help me please……………………………………………… I did always think about this little bag……………………………………………… I need a big one……………………………………………… it disturbs me……………………………………………… I hope it doesn’t distract my pray……………………………………………… lord help me please……………………………………………… I am afraid to go there……………………………………………… coz there was yesterday accident……………………………………………… I hope you protect me all the way……………………………………………… I hope you make all bad people disappear from my life……………………………………………… lord help me please……………………………………………… the net is error……………………………………………… the number is error……………………………………………… meanwhile I did buy it in the Fatima……………………………………………… I hope it doesn’t bother me when I pray ………………………………………………

No comments: