Saturday, February 23, 2019

now I feel uncomfortable with the two of them………………………………………………

coz I have a certain feeling for one of them……………………………………………… I make myself fool……………………………………………… we should get along well……………………………………………… till the end of the program……………………………………………… in his path……………………………………………… in his blessing……………………………………………… lord forgive me please……………………………………………… if I do mistake……………………………………………… if I say something wrong……………………………………………… from the start I come here……………………………………………… till this moment……………………………………………… I said that I am tired……………………………………………… if I did feel very tired or very sick……………………………………………… I will collapse……………………………………………… I don’t want to……………………………………………… I want to be strong lord……………………………………………… say something about the fee of barbershop……………………………………………… I talk about it I didn’t mean I don’t want to……………………………………………… just talk about it ………………………………………………

No comments: