Friday, April 19, 2019

memory of karimunjawa………………………………………………

from the start I feel uneasy……………………………………………… but in the name of him……………………………………………… my goal is nice……………………………………………… I want to make myself happy……………………………………………… it had been broken……………………………………………… because of the yesterday lost……………………………………………… I don’t have negative intention……………………………………………… and then there is discount from committee……………………………………………… I pay only half……………………………………………… thx lord for it……………………………………………… I take it as fortune from lord……………………………………………… thx lord again……………………………………………… it was all positive during my time there……………………………………………… there is no negative……………………………………………… I don’t know bout her……………………………………………… she screenshoot status of mrb……………………………………………… and she upload it in our group……………………………………………… then there are comments……………………………………………… I keep silent……………………………………………… in the name of lord……………………………………………… I ope there will not be negative in the future ………………………………………………

No comments: