Friday, April 19, 2019

now I should not chase the position………………………………………………

but if it comes to me I should accept it happily……………………………………………… now I should put my concentration on my teaching……………………………………………… I get my salary from there……………………………………………… so I should teach right……………………………………………… so my salary will be blessed……………………………………………… positive thinking towards him……………………………………………… maybe I was wrong……………………………………………… I thought I was ready……………………………………………… but he thought I was not ready……………………………………………… that is why he made me lost……………………………………………… another possibility……………………………………………… maybe he will give me a chance to take my study……………………………………………… thus he made me lost……………………………………………… but I am afraid to hope……………………………………………… don’t be afraid……………………………………………… keep trying……………………………………………… keep praying……………………………………………… let the result be on his hands……………………………………………… he knows what is best……………………………………………… in the name of lord……………………………………………… I hope there is always his blessing……………………………………………… in my life ………………………………………………

No comments: