Sunday, May 19, 2019

they talk politics…………………………………………

I am stressed they talk bout it………………………………………… I don’t understand………………………………………… they talk in detail………………………………………… as if they know all………………………………………… as if they truly grasp all the occasion………………………………………… they are great………………………………………… they understand it………………………………………… I am not………………………………………… I ignore it………………………………………… I just manage my life………………………………………… maybe this is why I get annoyed………………………………………… maybe I am jealous………………………………………… they have vast knowledge………………………………………… but sometimes they talk too much………………………………………… they seem fanatic………………………………………… spreading the fear………………………………………… making the fear………………………………………… provoking to hate the center………………………………………… let it be………………………………………… just read them trough………………………………………… don’t put it into your heart …………………………………………

No comments: