Saturday, May 25, 2019

THX LORD she still needs me...........................

if she doesnt........................... it will be dangerous........................... being grateful as i found the positive in it........................... he shows me this........................... he meets me with her........................... he puts me here........................... it must be good for me........................... sorry if i still have questions........................... sorry if i still doubt........................... i still learn........................... to be always surrender to you........................... to your decision........................... and no more protesting........................... as i think myself is not having that level.................................... being worthy before him........................... i still have a long journey.................................... just walk it slowly .....................................

No comments: