Saturday, June 29, 2019

getting angry thinking of fam.......

................................ it was the dark forces....................................... i believe so....................................... suddenly my mind was led to that direction....................................... how bad my fam was....................................... how they control my life....................................... how they will not let me free....................................... how they will not let me be....................................... how will they change me....................................... just be it....................................... let me be....................................... remembering him....................................... getting close to him....................................... running to him ...........................................

No comments: