Saturday, June 29, 2019

i want to seduce you............................

by bringing the best of me............................ before you............................ to smoothen all............................ i want that from him............................ to get that i must do something for him............................ i must bring soemthing for him............................ and that is what i got............................ me and myself............................ so i should present the best of me before him............................ thus he will grant my wish............................ to protect me always from bad people............................ people who are actully devils............................ disguising in human skin............................ disgusting........................................................ making me shiver thinking of them............................ hope they all rotten in hell .......................................

No comments: