Friday, August 9, 2019

hopelessly romantic...

................. and naughty.................... can we combine both.................... i am nervous.................... i am weird.................... is there someone out there.................... the same as me.................... lord help me please.................... send me someone the same as me.................... send me someone like the one on my mind.................... the one who will love me as me.................... the one who will accept me as me.................... the one that is pretty and hot and tall.................... and white and rich and clever.................... dank.................... this kind of things.................... always got me imagining stuff.................... dreaming high.................... flying high.................... keep praying hard tho .....................................

No comments: