Friday, August 9, 2019

running out of quota....

............... must stop downloading................... must stop watching videos................... i hope i can make it till the end of the month................... i hope i can find wifi everywhere................... i hope the cell doesnot error till the end of the month................... lord help me please................... let me find wifi evrywhere................... everytime i need it................... and i believe i will need it a lot................... as i got a lot of jobs to do................... and i hope you will help me on that area too................... it is really hard to do so................... giving priority in my life................... they always distract me................... the things that are not supposed to be................... hope you protect me from those kind of things................... it is scary................... being lured to that side .................................

No comments: