Saturday, October 26, 2019

I find a negative one………………………………

I should find the positive one……………………………… Love from ma is good……………………………… As he said it……………………………… Ma is the number one……………………………… But it didn’t work……………………………… Lord……………………………… Let me go away……………………………… Let her know that I want to go away……………………………… Make her let me go……………………………… I want to go places……………………………… Wander all over the world……………………………… Living abroad……………………………… Working abroad……………………………… Making money……………………………… In the name of lord……………………………… I hope he bless this plan……………………………… If he allows……………………………… I will always be good……………………………… He is the greatest……………………………… But you are the best planner……………………………… But lord……………………………… I am tortured here……………………………… Inside out……………………………… Body and soul ……………………………………

No comments: