Saturday, October 26, 2019

i will not chase............................

i will stay still............................ i will pray hard............................ i will wait for him to come............................ as i always choose the wrong one............................ the one who hurts me so bad............................ in the name of lord............................ lets make myself presentable............................ before him............................ if he allows............................ he will show me the way............................ how to make myself presentable............................ he is the greatest............................ maybe i already knew............................ sorry lord............................ i will do my best............................ i will try my best............................ still love you tho............................ hope you love me too .................................

No comments: