Sunday, November 10, 2019

I hope ma doesn’t hold me back on all of this…………………………………………………

Lord tell me that all of this is good for me………………………………………………… Lord tell her that all of this is good for me………………………………………………… Lord I will work very hard to get all of this………………………………………………… Lord I will pray really hard to get all of this………………………………………………… Lord let me work hard to get all of this………………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………………… He will bless all of my efforts to get all of this………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………… He will help me in all my efforts to get all of this………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………………………… He will help me………………………………………………… He will make me successful………………………………………………… He will make me stay here in a good way …………………………………………………

No comments: