Sunday, November 10, 2019

They eat…………………………………………………

They talk about things………………………………………………… I don’t know………………………………………………… That is why I think bout it………………………………………………… They have another hroup chat………………………………………………… But it is ok………………………………………………… And about lunch………………………………………………… Lets follow their lead………………………………………………… Lets do what they do………………………………………………… And about the chat………………………………………………… Lets join another time………………………………………………… I didn’t join………………………………………………… As I am in my own head………………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………………… I do this a lot………………………………………………… Having things on my mind………………………………………………… That absorb me so good………………………………………………… That I leave the real world………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………… He will be in my head all the time………………………………………………… Guiding me the good path………………………………………………… Leading me the right way………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………………………… He will make me safe…………………………………………………

No comments: