Saturday, November 16, 2019

my socks missing again…………………………………

now are three………………………………… yesterday i was happy………………………………… as i think it would be like mecca………………………………… missing in this place………………………………… meaning i will go here again………………………………… now i am sad………………………………… i am afraid………………………………… i am worried………………………………… i will lose all my socks………………………………… in the name of lord………………………………… dont be afraid………………………………… if he allows………………………………… let it all be………………………………… he is the greatest………………………………… he will make miracles………………………………… i will be grateful ………………………………… if my socks are safe………………………………… it will be ok………………………………… if i lose all my socks………………………………… he will make me capable of buying new ones………………………………… and the hope is still there………………………………… will be here again………………………………… if my socks are missing here………………………………… the ghost of them will calling me here………………………………… will drag me here………………………………… will send me here………………………………… will put me here …………………………………

No comments: