Saturday, November 16, 2019

They talk about the end of the day……………………………………….

They talk about death………………………………………. Make me furious\………………………………………. They said it is near………………………………………. It will happen soon………………………………………. They prepare everything for it………………………………………. Just let them be………………………………………. In the name of lord………………………………………. Let prepare myself for it………………………………………. Though I am not ready for it………………………………………. Not ready at all………………………………………. My mind still is on worldly things………………………………………. If he allows………………………………………. He will make me die in peace………………………………………. In his embrace………………………………………. He is the greatest………………………………………. He will make miracles………………………………………. He will still allow me to do things………………………………………. To do this things………………………………………. To search happiness………………………………………. To be here………………………………………. To get my wish………………………………………. To acquire my dream………………………………………. To reach my goal………………………………………. To fulfill my wish …………………………………………….

No comments: