Thursday, January 2, 2020

doing massage...........................

i must be positive........................... this will work........................... this will make me healthy........................... this will not make me sick........................... this will erase my sickness........................... dont be negative........................... if the result is as such........................... i will accept it tho...................................................... as i believe all of this is from him........................... he is teaching me something........................... in the name of lord........................... he will make me healthy........................... if he allows........................... this sickness will erase my sins........................... he is the greatest........................... he will make miracles........................... i hope i can grasp his teaching........................... i hope i am not being negative........................... i will love him till the end ..............................

No comments: