Thursday, January 2, 2020

i thought he will buy it by himself.....................

it turns out this way..................... before he said that he will treat me..................... it turns out this way..................... dont get angry..................... dont get heartache..................... dont get disappointed..................... dont get high hope..................... must be patient..................... must be strong..................... expecting things from him only..................... asking for rewards from him only..................... in the name of lord..................... he will find me a new one..................... if he allows.......................................... the new ine will be much more better than this one..................... he is the greatest..................... he will make miracles..................... he will shape me into much better person..................... he will find me the one with the same level as me..................... or maybe he will give me the one who is much more better than me ........................

No comments: