Saturday, June 13, 2020

mrs vs food…………………………………………………………………………

I did order my own………………………………………………………………………… Then he add my order………………………………………………………………………… Add two more………………………………………………………………………… He is cruel………………………………………………………………………… I don’t have enough strength to finish them………………………………………………………………………… I finish my two order………………………………………………………………………… Than I finish one order from him………………………………………………………………………… I cant finish the other one………………………………………………………………………… I don’t like to waste food………………………………………………………………………… That’s why………………………………………………………………………… I hate him so much………………………………………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………………………………………… I hope he will not do that again………………………………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………………………………… This anger will go………………………………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………………………………… He will help me for sure…………………………………………………………………………

No comments: