Saturday, June 13, 2020

Must be really being grateful…………………………………………………………………………

Then the fortune will add up………………………………………………………………………… Being grateful for this place from ma………………………………………………………………………… If I do so………………………………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………………………………… He will give me more place………………………………………………………………………… Being grateful for this job by my own………………………………………………………………………… And people behind it that help me………………………………………………………………………… Without me knowing it………………………………………………………………………… If I do so………………………………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………………………………… He will add more job for me………………………………………………………………………… Of he will place me in another place………………………………………………………………………… A better place………………………………………………………………………… Or he will secure my career………………………………………………………………………… And I should make myself better too………………………………………………………………………… Then I will be worthy before him………………………………………………………………………… Capable of receiving more burden………………………………………………………………………… Capable of receiving more task………………………………………………………………………… Worthy of higher position than this………………………………………………………………………… If he allows so …………………………………………………………………………

No comments: