Monday, June 10, 2013

mom vs girl

Mom; Hey hunny isn't that the boy you have a crush on? Girl; MOM! Mom; Sorry I was just asking. Girl; Gosh mom you're so embarassing. Mom; Hunny, I didn't mean it that way. Girl; Let's go before he sees us. -The girl and her mom in car- Mom; Hunny why are you not talking to me? Girl; Mom, you're annoying me. Mom; I'm sorry if I did something wrong. GIrl; Mom just stop. Mom; I love you hunny. Girl; Okay mom. Quit babying me. *Then a Loud honking noise goes followed by a crash and that's when it all goes black.* *The girl wakes up to the sound of beeping and realizes she's in a hospital* *She turns her head and sees her mom. Bloody and hurt. She starts crying.* Girl; "Mom.." Mom; "Hey baby girl. Don't cry." Girl; "Mom are you okay?" Mom; "No not really but I'll be fine soon." Girl; "Mom. I'm so sorry for being a brat." Mom; "I know baby." *The mom starts to slowly close her eyes* Girl; "Mom! Don't do this to me..." *Then the line turn straight.* Girl; "MOM! NOOOOOOOO!" *The doctors and nurse came in.* Doctor; "TIme of Death; 12;15 pm" *The girl cries some more* GIrl; "I love you mom." Never take your family for granted because they can be taken from you in a heartbeat.

No comments: