Monday, September 12, 2016

Buying a home...............................

It is for my safety............................... You know what it is............................... But actually the safety is in you............................... You handle all............................... You control all............................... But i want to try............................... At least i show you my effort............................... When it can work............................... To produce the safety net............................... For the rest of my life............................... And maybe more............................... You will value my effort............................... And i hope it is not nothing............................... I hope it is worth before you...............................

No comments: