Monday, September 12, 2016

Going there, really? ...............................

Can i pray there............................... All these things i want............................... What if i pray wrong............................... Will you slap me directly............................... In the face............................... Make it all red............................... I want to find the magic word............................... Where i can make you do............................... Grant my wishes come true............................... The love of you............................... For all people............................... For me............................... I want more............................... I am greedy............................... This is scary...............................

No comments: