Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Leaving math.........................

Leaving wife......................... Nooo......................... Being left......................... Being rejected......................... And then you give smooth......................... Thank to you......................... Being grateful......................... And then come the fear......................... That i thnik i dont deserve it......................... And then come the other thought......................... Beliving that i dont deserve it......................... Meaning that i dont believe in your judgement......................... That will offend you......................... The more i fear for you......................... I am sorry......................... Please forgive me......................... I believe in you......................... I believe in your judgement......................... I believe in you who believe in me......................... Hope this will not make me......................... Come undone.........................

No comments: