Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Mrs em versus mrs ef.........................

I thought everything is fine......................... Everybody gets along well......................... But i get the enlightment......................... Two cases......................... Some time ago......................... And yesterday......................... Scary......................... I hope they get along fine......................... For them......................... For me......................... For you......................... It scares me......................... The aura of fight......................... Silent fight......................... They fight secretly......................... Not in the open......................... That is more scary......................... I wish i am not in......................... The midlle of them......................... But i am......................... Hope god protects me......................... Honestly......................... I want the best for them......................... Is it the reason......................... Why you put me here......................... To make peace......................... For everyone......................... I hope i can......................... With your help.........................

No comments: