Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Strange.........................

I cant swim smoothly......................... Is it the glasses......................... The one that make me can see under......................... Make me afraid......................... Afraid of drowning......................... Why am i afraid of drowning......................... I can swim......................... But i cant float......................... Maybe that is why......................... I hate myself......................... I blame the red creature......................... Next time......................... I will be fine......................... I can swim......................... I can see under......................... I will feel ok......................... I will not afraid......................... God with me......................... Always.........................

No comments: