Thursday, September 26, 2019

Going there……………………………………………………………

At three…………………………………………………………… It is very tight…………………………………………………………… It seems impossible…………………………………………………………… But his power is real…………………………………………………………… Believe in him…………………………………………………………… He can make miracle…………………………………………………………… If he allows the announcement will be tomorrow…………………………………………………………… If he allows I can process the chief’s letter in a flash…………………………………………………………… If he allows I can process the minister’s letter quickly…………………………………………………………… If he allows I can process my visa in full speed…………………………………………………………… If he allows I will go there for sure…………………………………………………………… If he allows I will get supervisor there…………………………………………………………… If he allows I will get the loa there…………………………………………………………… He is the greatest ……………………………………………………………

No comments: