Thursday, September 26, 2019

In the name of lord………………………………………………

Allow me to go there……………………………………………… Allow me to get supervisor……………………………………………… Allow me to get acceptance……………………………………………… Allow me to get scholarship……………………………………………… Allow me to study……………………………………………… Allow me to study more……………………………………………… Allow me to get permit……………………………………………… I want all that……………………………………………… I want you to grant all of those……………………………………………… I promise……………………………………………… I will always love you……………………………………………… I will always obey you……………………………………………… I will never go against you……………………………………………… I want to experience all those……………………………………………… And you are with me in all my steps……………………………………………… In every stages……………………………………………… Till the end……………………………………………… Never letting me go……………………………………………… Never be apart……………………………………………… Always be together ………………………………………………

No comments: