Thursday, September 26, 2019

I don’t want to be cocky………………………………………………………………………

I really ask pray from them……………………………………………………………………… I am afraid……………………………………………………………………… Then I play it secretly……………………………………………………………………… I didn’t have the courage to tell others……………………………………………………………………… Afraid being cocky……………………………………………………………………… Afraid of something bad happen……………………………………………………………………… And it did happen……………………………………………………………………… Now I have the courage to tell others……………………………………………………………………… As I ask for their pray for me……………………………………………………………………… I don’t have the intention to show off……………………………………………………………………… I don’t have the intention to be arrogant……………………………………………………………………… As I do really feel afraid……………………………………………………………………… That that happening will happen again……………………………………………………………………… In the name of lord……………………………………………………………………… I love you lord ………………………………………………………………………

No comments: