Friday, December 13, 2019

Being rejected by mrsab…………………………………………………………………

It hurts………………………………………………………………… Lord………………………………………………………………… I am confused………………………………………………………………… What else should I do………………………………………………………………… Mrsab suggested me to contact another spv………………………………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………………………………… I will do that………………………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………………………… I hope the new one is ok………………………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………………………………………… He will make the new one ok………………………………………………………………… If it is not ok………………………………………………………………… He will not make me sad………………………………………………………………… He will show me the reason………………………………………………………………… As it is excruciating………………………………………………………………… I hope I can handle it …………………………………………………………………

No comments: