Friday, December 13, 2019

Text from mrk…………………………………………………………………

He did have positive thoughts about me………………………………………………………………… That I have a lot of networking………………………………………………………………… Being grateful to that………………………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………………………… I hope I will not think negatively about him anymore………………………………………………………………… I hope I will think positively about him from here on………………………………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………………………………… I hope he isn’t negative to me………………………………………………………………… I hope he is positive to me………………………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………………………………………… He will make me ok………………………………………………………………… He will make mrk ok………………………………………………………………… He will make us ok’………………………………………………………………… He will make our relationship ok …………………………………………………………………

No comments: