Friday, December 13, 2019

Ok then…………………………………………………………………

Take it easy………………………………………………………………… I am tired being in full force………………………………………………………………… I am tired having heartache………………………………………………………………… If I get it………………………………………………………………… I will be grateful………………………………………………………………… If I don’t get it………………………………………………………………… I will be grateful still………………………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………………………… Keep trying till the end………………………………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………………………………… Giving the result to him………………………………………………………………… Let him decide what will come out of it………………………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………………………………………… Keep praying………………………………………………………………… Don’t stop praying………………………………………………………………… Don’t stop trying………………………………………………………………… Don’t stop thinking positively about him………………………………………………………………… Don’t stop loving him …………………………………………………………………

No comments: