Thursday, January 16, 2020

All have blood relation in this place…………………………………………

But not me\………………………………………… I am all alone………………………………………… Lets pray………………………………………… I hope all is well………………………………………… I hope I am well………………………………………… I hope this place is well………………………………………… If this place is good for me………………………………………… Let me stay here………………………………………… If this place is not good for me………………………………………… Let me go………………………………………… Place me in a far away land………………………………………… Let me travel around the world………………………………………… Let me move all around the places………………………………………… I want it that way………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………… He will grant my wish………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………… He will bless my wish………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………………… He will make me happy………………………………………… I will love him all the way ………………………………………… I will find peace in him………………………………………… I will find peace in his love …………………………………………

No comments: