Thursday, January 16, 2020

I am being paranoid………………………………………..

I am being afraid of everything……………………………………….. I feel someone watch all my moves……………………………………….. I feel all watch all my moves……………………………………….. The securities……………………………………….. In all places……………………………………….. Then those bastard come across my mind……………………………………….. I think he did all this……………………………………….. That thing is part of their group……………………………………….. All guards are part of that group……………………………………….. In the name of lord……………………………………….. I will find it positive……………………………………….. If he allows……………………………………….. I will be safe as all is watching me……………………………………….. I will be safe as I will not do anything bad……………………………………….. As they watch me all the time……………………………………….. He is the greatest……………………………………….. He will make miracles……………………………………….. All is good……………………………………….. They are good……………………………………….. I am good……………………………………….. The situations are good……………………………………….. All forces me to be good……………………………………….. And it is good ………………………………………..

No comments: