Thursday, January 16, 2020

That store…………………………………………

All employers are hot………………………………………… But not helpful………………………………………… At first it makes me angry………………………………………… But I can force myself to be patient………………………………………… At first I don’t want to go there anymore………………………………………… But then again………………………………………… I don’t have another place to visit………………………………………… Then I have an idea………………………………………… Pray for them………………………………………… To be good………………………………………… To all customers………………………………………… And cashier is also not friendly………………………………………… Pray for him too………………………………………… May he become nice………………………………………… And my head stuck………………………………………… As I don’t give tip to the employer………………………………………… Maybe next time………………………………………… If I go there again………………………………………… I will give some………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………… He will make all well………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………… They will be well………………………………………… They will accept me well………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………………… The employers will be well………………………………………… The cashier will be well………………………………………… The place will be well………………………………………… I will be well …………………………………………

No comments: