Sunday, January 5, 2020

I have a lot of things to do………………………………

but the net blocks me……………………………… if it runs smoothly……………………………… I think I had done many things……………………………… but it plays me……………………………… it is bullshit……………………………… it is fucked up……………………………… it is screwed……………………………… I must be patient……………………………… I must be strong……………………………… I must keep loving him……………………………… In the name of lord……………………………… He will make strong……………………………… If he allows……………………………… He will find me solution……………………………… He is the greatest……………………………… He will make miracles……………………………… He will show me the way……………………………… He will bring me the ways……………………………… He will show me how to handle it……………………………… He will guide me to the righteousness……………………………… He will lead me to the happy land……………………………… He will keep me on track……………………………… He will not break my heart ………………………………………

No comments: