Sunday, January 5, 2020

The yesterday is failed……………………………………………………….

I must not be depressed………………………………………………………. Look for the future ahead………………………………………………………. The exchange lecturer………………………………………………………. I hope I get it………………………………………………………. The india land………………………………………………………. I hope I get it………………………………………………………. If I don’t get it………………………………………………………. I hope I don’t get depressed………………………………………………………. I must be strong………………………………………………………. I must be patient………………………………………………………. I must keep loving him………………………………………………………. In the name of lord………………………………………………………. I must be positive………………………………………………………. If he allows………………………………………………………. I will get positive if I am positive………………………………………………………. He is the greatest………………………………………………………. He will make miracles………………………………………………………. I hope I get all the lessons from him………………………………………………………. I hope I understand him………………………………………………………. I hope I pass the test …………………………………………………………….

No comments: