Sunday, January 5, 2020

now all must be in slow motion……………………………………..

now all must be in slow motion…………………………………….. now all must be in right position…………………………………….. mix match for the back…………………………………….. hence it is not hurtful…………………………………….. in the name of lord…………………………………….. he will accompany me in my sickness…………………………………….. if he allows…………………………………….. I will be able to handle all of these things…………………………………….. He is the greatest…………………………………….. He will make miracles…………………………………….. He will make me strong…………………………………….. He will make me patient…………………………………….. He will make me independent…………………………………….. He will accompany me all the way…………………………………….. We will be together till the end…………………………………….. I will always love him…………………………………….. He will always bless me ………………………………………..

No comments: