Thursday, February 27, 2020

me vs them…………………………………………………………

i dont have to show off my brain………………………………………………………… they do need to………………………………………………………… they should be independent………………………………………………………… and their independence must be reported………………………………………………………… so many reasons………………………………………………………… i am in this position ………………………………………………………… it means i do have the capability………………………………………………………… i am smart………………………………………………………… i understand………………………………………………………… i do grasp it………………………………………………………… in the name of lord………………………………………………………… I hope I am fine………………………………………………………… I hope they fine………………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………………… We will be fine………………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………………………………… He will make them fine………………………………………………………… He will make them clever………………………………………………………… He will make them understand………………………………………………………… He will make them nice …………………………………………………………

No comments: