Thursday, February 27, 2020

The english class…………………………………………………………

The reality there are many………………………………………………………… The system said it is little………………………………………………………… I am confused………………………………………………………… I am annoyed………………………………………………………… I am angry………………………………………………………… I can do it properly………………………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………………………… All will be fine………………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………………… He will make all fine………………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………………………………… I will be nice to them………………………………………………………… I will be nice to the system………………………………………………………… I will be nice to people in the system………………………………………………………… All has reasons………………………………………………………… Including this………………………………………………………… He has plan for me………………………………………………………… I don’t know it yet………………………………………………………… But I am sure his plan is grand …………………………………………………………

No comments: