Sunday, June 28, 2020

Being all out crazily……

……………………………………………………………………………………… Unwisely…………………………………………………………………………………………… The fund is all gone…………………………………………………………………………………………… Not all…………………………………………………………………………………………… Most of it…………………………………………………………………………………………… Not most of it…………………………………………………………………………………………… More than a half…………………………………………………………………………………………… Not like that…………………………………………………………………………………………… I don’t know…………………………………………………………………………………………… In my mind it is a lot…………………………………………………………………………………………… For the game…………………………………………………………………………………………… And for the elephants…………………………………………………………………………………………… In the name of lord…………………………………………………………………………………………… I hope he help me…………………………………………………………………………………………… That I can be thrifty…………………………………………………………………………………………… That I will not leak crazily…………………………………………………………………………………………… That I will not insanely spend the fund…………………………………………………………………………………………… If he allows…………………………………………………………………………………………… He will help me…………………………………………………………………………………………… Become a good [erson…………………………………………………………………………………………… Spending fund wisely…………………………………………………………………………………………… As it is his money…………………………………………………………………………………………… As it is not my money…………………………………………………………………………………………… He is the greatest…………………………………………………………………………………………… Hope he will protect me…………………………………………………………………………………………… From shopping satan…………………………………………………………………………………………… Is there a thing called by this name…………………………………………………………………………………………… I think there is…………………………………………………………………………………………… It must be there ……………………………………………………………………………………………

No comments: