Sunday, June 28, 2020

There is good news…

………………………………………………………………………………………… One of my friend got the grant…………………………………………………………………………………………… If he allows…………………………………………………………………………………………… This heart is in pain…………………………………………………………………………………………… I got jealous…………………………………………………………………………………………… I did my part for years…………………………………………………………………………………………… But I did not succeed yet…………………………………………………………………………………………… I did it since I graduate from my master…………………………………………………………………………………………… It is zero nine…………………………………………………………………………………………… I think it has been eleven years…………………………………………………………………………………………… I ask him…………………………………………………………………………………………… Why lord…………………………………………………………………………………………… Why do you think I don’t deserve to get grant…………………………………………………………………………………………… Will I be cocky after that…………………………………………………………………………………………… Why lord…………………………………………………………………………………………… I am confused…………………………………………………………………………………………… If he allows…………………………………………………………………………………………… I will still be like this…………………………………………………………………………………………… Trying not to change…………………………………………………………………………………………… Remembering that time…………………………………………………………………………………………… Asking for blessing…………………………………………………………………………………………… To official…………………………………………………………………………………………… But the respond is like that…………………………………………………………………………………………… Just let it be…………………………………………………………………………………………… This is not for the officials…………………………………………………………………………………………… This is not for friends…………………………………………………………………………………………… This is not for me…………………………………………………………………………………………… This is for him…………………………………………………………………………………………… Lord…………………………………………………………………………………………… Give me my study…………………………………………………………………………………………… Show me your choice…………………………………………………………………………………………… I will learn to be grateful…………………………………………………………………………………………… For whatever you choose for me ………………………………………………..

No comments: